Pre-Owned Mausoleum or Cemetery Spaces
Quite often families come to us and say they have burial spaces or mausoleum crypts that they are not going to use. Whether they have moved, changed cemeteries or decided on something different, their plans have changed. These burial spaces are NEW, and NEVER have been used, they have only been purchased or are pre-owned. Generally these spaces are usually at least 50% less cost to purchase than comparable spaces right next to them. We think that this offers our client families additional value in considering final expenses. We don't act as intermediary on the inquiries you make to these people who are just looking to transfer these pre-purchased spaces to a family who wants them. With that said, what these are listed for is what they will sell for with full disclosure and legal transfer. If your experience is anything other than described , we will help.
Elmhurst Cemetery 001
Very motivated sellers have (4) graves available, Fairlawn section, Lot 702, graves 3, 4, 5 and 6. A value of $4,000-$4,800, asking only $550 each. Please contact Melinda at 309-642-0162 or firstname.lastname@example.org if interested. Posted 1/23/15, Updated 10/15/15
Elmhurst Cemetery 002
(3) Graves for sale, Linwood Section, two together, one single - asking $700/each. For more information, please call Josephine Ruth at H: 726-6990, C: 546-4396 or W: 727-1926 Posted 7/9/14
Elmhurst Cemetery 003
(2) Companion Crypts in Elmhurst Cemetery. I am asking $4,500 for both crypts, a $5,800 value. This includes the deed transfer fee. Feel free to call for any additional information: Tom Henry (252) 638-5837 Posted 3/6/2013
Elmhurst Cemetery 004
(3) graves for sale in Elmhurst Cemetery, Lynwood Section, $850/each. If interested, call Mrs. Josephine Ruth at 815-727-1926 or 815-546-4396. Posted 10/1/2015
Mt. Olivet Cemetery 001
(2) in-ground burial spaces, side-by-side, Lot 1, Block 3, Section 11, Graves 1 & 2. I am asking $1,250.00 for both, plus deed and transfer fees. Valued at $2,500.00. For additional information, please call Deneen at 928-302-4789. Posted 7/23/15
Woodlawn Memorial Park 001
(2) Graves, prime location, Sec. 4 front, valued at $2,000 each - asking $950.00 each, plus transfer fee of $175.00. For more information, call Paul at (815) 325-0120 or Sally Ferguson at (815) 436-3973. Posted 7/25/14
Woodlawn Memorial Park 002
(2) Lawn Crypts in the Rugged Cross section of beautiful Woodlawn Cemetery. These lawn crypts are valued at $4995 each. One opening and closing (Mon-Fri) valued at $1320. Transfer fee of $175. Total value is $11,485. We are asking $8000 OBO. Please contact Judy @ 812-701-2639 or Mike @ 812-701-2601 Posted 2/18/15
Woodlawn Memorial Park 003
I have (2) Mausoleum Crypts inside the chapel building that I or my family are not going to use. The market price for comparable crypts are $12,600 today. I am asking $8,000 for both crypts. Feel free to call for any additional information: John 815-729-9140 Posted 11/30/2012
Woodlawn Memorial Park 004
(2) Mausoleum Crypts - I am asking $10,000 for both crypts. Feel free to call for any additional information: Bill Parduck 928-240-2830
Woodlawn Memorial Park 005
(2) Mausoleum Crypts - Section: Hall of Tranquility, Location: Indoor Mausoleum, Type: Side-by-Side, includes (2) PN Entombment Fees and (2) Letterings. A $16,392.37 value for $9,000. Feel free to call for any additional information: MaryAnne Fritz 618-288-4391
Woodlawn Memorial Park 006
(2) Cemetery in-ground burial spaces in the Garden of Valor veteran section. I am asking $1,200/space. Feel free to call for any additional information: Gary Cole 815-729-2305
Woodlawn Memorial Park 007
Woodlawn Memorial Park Mausoleum Crypts – (1) Mausoleum Crypt outside that I am not going to use. The location is St. Luke, Level 5-C, lettering, opening/closing and one entombment, Monday thru Friday included. I am asking $4,500. If interested, I will meet you at the cemetery to complete the transaction. Feel free to call for any additional information: (815) 603-9532
Woodlawn Memorial Park 008
(2) Cemetery in-ground burial spaces in the Garden of Valor veteran section. I am asking $2,000 for both spaces, which includes the deed transfer fee. Retail $2,800. Feel free to call for any additional information: Chuck and MaryAnn Holl (815)723-4788
Woodlawn Memorial Park 009
(2) Mausoleum Crypts For Sale $20,000 for both - side by side, 2nd level in the beautiful main chapel. Includes: Double crypt, lettering, emblems, vase, light, opening/closing and entombment fees. This area is Sold Out! We will also pay transfer fees. Call Frank or Nancy Budzinski at 815-280-5478 for more information.
Woodlawn Memorial Park 010
(2) Cemetery in-ground burial spaces, Lot 15-A, graves 1 & 2 in the Garden of Memories section. I am asking $2,000, value $4,200. Feel free to call for any additional information: Charles and Jane Klein (309) 808-3008
Woodlawn Memorial Park 011
(2) Cemetery in-ground burial spaces in the Garden of Our Savior section. I am asking $2,000 for both spaces, plus the transfer deed fee. Valued at $3,750. Feel free to call for any additional information: Kimberly Apgar (815) 474-9218
Woodlawn Memorial Park 012
(2) Cremation Urn niches - Section: Chapel of Peace, Location: Indoor Mausoleum, Type: Side-by-Side, includes (2) Plaques. A $6,120 value for $5,100. Feel free to call for any additional information: John Gurka (815) 723-0292
Woodlawn Memorial Park 013
(2) Burial Spaces in the Veteran's II section of Woodlawn Memorial Park. Includes (2) spaces, (2) outer burial container, marker and bases, as well as the two grave opening expenses. Call Fred at (815)482-0068 for more details and pricing.
Woodlawn Memorial Park 014
(4) Burial Spaces in the Garden of Prayer, Lot 58B, Graves 1-4, asking $2,300 each. Call Barbara for more information: (618) 616-2824.
Posted 3/16/15, Updated 11/11/15
Woodlawn Memorial Park 015
Two exclusive plots in the beautiful Garden of Our Savior section of Woodlawn Memorial Park! If purchased directly from Woodlawn, these plots are $4590. My generous parents are willing to sell them for only $2650, including transfer fee! Please contact Matt @ 815-793-9111.
Woodlawn Memorial Park 016
For Sale - Burial Spaces 1 and 2 in Old Rugged Cross section, Lot 143A. Two (2) pre-need Ascon Vaults and two (2) pre-need Interment Fees, Monday thru Friday. Includes a 60x16 granite base for setting (2) bronze markers and a bronze vase. Bronze markers are NOT INCLUDED in this transaction. Total package price is worth $10,505.00 today. This family has relocated and will not be using these items and will sell all of the above for $5,000.00 including deed transfer fee. For more information, please contact Gregg at 815-351-4805.
Woodlawn Memorial Park 018
(2) graves in Woodlawn Memorial Park II, Section J, Lot 11, Spaces 2B and 3B, includes granite, sterling headstone. The graves were purchased in 2009 and have been paid for in full. Selling both for $7,000. For more information, call Anna at 708-790-6110 or email email@example.com Posted 7/3/15
Woodlawn Memorial Park 019
(2) Burial Spaces in the desirable Garden of Our Savior section of Woodlawn Memorial Park, including (2) Ascon (lined protective) burial vaults and (1) flush level, bronze double market with vase. Asking $3,900.00 plus cemetery transfer fee. Please contact Don Larson at 815-729-9322 for more information. Posted 7/23/15
Woodlawn Memorial Park 020
(4) Cemetery spaces in the premier Section 8. Monuments and headstones are permitted. Value $2,995 for each space. Asking $1,500.00 Will sell 2 spaces together or best offer for all 4 (Lot 494, Space 3, Lot 493, Space 1,2,3). Call George (480-227-9876) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. Posted 11/7/2015
Woodlawn Memorial Park 021
(2) Graves and (1) full size burial vault for sale in the St. George section of Woodlawn Memorial Park Cemetery in Joliet. CMV each grave is currently $2,395. Will sacrifice for $3,500 or reasonable offer. Call Bob for more information at (815) 955-3405.
Woodlawn Memorial Park 022
(2) plots available, located near Hills of Rest. Asking $900.00/ea., plus transfer fee of $175.00. For more information, call Jim at 847-676-5850.
Woodlawn Memorial Park II 023
(2) graves for sale in Woodlawn Memorial Park II, Section E, Lot 284, Graves 1 and 3. Asking $1,450.00 per grave. For more information, call Bonnie Roberts at 214-715-1852.
Woodlawn Memorial Park II 024
(2) spaces and (2) burial vaults for sale in Woodlawn Memorial Park II, Veterans Section. Asking $4,495.00. Will include for free (1) single grave marker and vase. For more information, please call 815-725-1635 or 815-325-1147.
Woodlawn Memorial Park I 025
(4) graves available Masonic Section Spaces 1 & 2 and 4 & 5, section 8, lot 252, we will sell (2) graves if requested. The retail value today is $2500.00 per grave. We are willing to sell for $1500.00 per grave or best offer, however you must pay the cemetery deed transfer fee. For more information you may contact Max or Sharon Turner at phone (217) 741-1488 or (217) 741-9797 or email us at email@example.com
Woodlawn Memorial Park I 26
2 graves for sale in the prime, highly desirable section of beautiful Woodlawn Cemetery. These plots are located in Section 3; Lot 372; Graves 4 & 5. Asking $3,500.00 OBO for both plus cemetery transfer fees approx. $175.
Contact Lori at: 815-954-0400.
Woodlawn Memorial Park II 27
(Former Hills of Rest Cemetery)
Three adjoining graves in Woodlawn Memorial Park II, Section E, with monument privilege, being offered for $1,500.00 each, or $4,200.00 for all three graves. Seller will pay the cemetery transfer fee. Retail value is $2,495.00 per grave. Contact Sharon at 815-600-3420.
Holy Cross Cemetery 001
Crest Hill IL
Holy Cross Cemetery at 2219 Theodore Street in Crest Hill, Illinois. We are selling all four plots for $1,600. They are Plots 1, 5, 7 and 8 in Lot 327. We do not want to sell them individually, but rather they are to be sold all at one time. Please contact Chet at 713-871-1600 for more information. Posted 5/9/15
Resurrection Cemetery 002
200 W. Romeo Road Romeoville IL 60446
(2) Cemetery in-ground burial spaces in the St. Joseph section 82, Lots 2-3. Asking $800 for each space. Buyer assumes deed transfer fee. Retail $1,100/space. Feel free to call for any additional information: Charles or Marjorie 815-725-3421 Posted 11/5/2013
Resurrection Cemetery 003
Double crypts, upper tier of Main Chapel building. Sacred Heart section, Crypt 20, Tier E. Retail value $12,000. Asking $8,000 OBO. Please call Louise for more information at 815-254-2598 Posted 1/28/2015
Resurrection Cemetery 004
200 W. Romeo Road Romeoville IL 60446
For Sale: (2) Burial Spaces located near entrance in Section 7, Ascension Shrine, valued at $2,200, asking $2,000/both or will sell (1) for $1,000. Call (815) 722-2646 and leave a message for Jean Lambeth Posted 10/6/2014
Resurrection Cemetery 005
200 W. Romeo Road Romeoville IL 60446
For Sale in Resurrection Cemetery, Romeoville: Three burial plots in St. Joseph Shrine, Section 5, Lot 83, Spaces 10, 11, and 12. Asking $2100 total for all three, this a $1200 savings over the cemetery's price. Buyer to pay deed transfer fees (estimated to be approx. $150). Contact Ray @ 815-351-3032 between 8:00AM and 9:00PM. Posted 3/4/15
Resurrection Cemetery 006
200 W. Romeo Road Romeoville IL 60446
For Sale in Holy Family Section (7): Four (4) burial spaces, southeast corner near road. Lot 670, plots 1, 2, 7, 8. Asking $3,200 for all; $1,800 for two (easily separable); or best offer. Cemetery price is $1,100 apiece. Seller will pay Transfer Fees. Please contact Richard at 708-747-7868 or Beth at B0707@aol.com for more information
Resurrection Cemetery 007
(2) spaces in Section 7, Ascension Shrine Area, special price $1,500 total, a value of $2,200. Please leave a message for Jean (815) 722-2646. Posted 10/15/2015
Resurrection Cemetery 008
(3) spaces in Section 5, St. Joseph Area, Lot 273, asking price $1,000 each ($1,200 retail value). Please contact Tom Jurkovich (815) 729-0884.
Resurrection Cemetery 009
Companion Crypt located at the mausoleum on Patio B, Tier D, Crypt #115. The value of this crypt today is $18, 000. Seller will sacrifice at $13,000 and pay deed transfer fee. Please contact Louise Parthun at 815-744-1278 for more information.
Resurrection Cemetery 010
Desirable location in Lot 499 of Our Lady Section 6 Graves 4 and 5. Retail value $1200.00 each grave will sacrifice at $1,500 for BOTH GRAVES or may consider any reasonable offer. Deed transfer fee is negotiable. Barbara Bizotti (727) 642-4215.
Re Posted 3/16/2017
Resurrection Cemetery 011
(2) Graves available and will not separate located in the Shrine of St. Anne in Section 8 Lot 75 spaces 5 and 6 which has a retail value of $1,200.00 per grave or $2,400.00 plus deed transfer fee. This family is asking $700.00 per grave or $1,400.00 dollars plus deed transfer fee total. For more information you may contact Mrs. Colonna at (815) 726-2817
Resurrection Mausoleum Companion Crypts
Two (2) Companion Crypts at Resurrection Chapel Mausoleum in Romeoville, Illinois for sale. These are a true companion Mausoleum location exterior patio B #103. The entombment fee per interment of $1500.00 as of today and is not included in this offer. We are asking for $13,000.00 total and are willing to include the $3,000.00 interment fee if a full offer is made. The value if purchased today would be $ 17,000.00 according to the cemetery without the interment fee. If you have any questions you can contact me at 815-347-6624 or email firstname.lastname@example.org thank you Elaine Gloeckner.
Resurrection Cemetery two grave spaces available.
Two adjacent plots in Holy Family Section 7, lot 426, spaces 5 & 6.
Asking $900 each or $1,400 for both.
If interested please
Email: ckucer@ att.net
or call (815) 467-4571