Pre-Owned Mausoleum or Cemetery Spaces
Quite often families come to us and say they have burial spaces or mausoleum crypts that they are not going to use. Whether they have moved, changed cemeteries or decided on something different, their plans have changed. These burial spaces are NEW, and NEVER have been used, they have only been purchased or are pre-owned. Generally these spaces are usually at least 50% less cost to purchase than comparable spaces right next to them. We think that this offers our client families additional value in considering final expenses. We don't act as intermediary on the inquiries you make to these people who are just looking to transfer these pre-purchased spaces to a family who wants them. With that said, what these are listed for is what they will sell for with full disclosure and legal transfer. If your experience is anything other than described , we will help.
Elmhurst Cemetery 001
Very motivated sellers have (4) graves available, Fairlawn section, Lot 702, graves 3, 4, 5 and 6. A value of $4,000-$4,800, asking only $550 each. Please contact Melinda at 309-642-0162 or email@example.com if interested.
Elmhurst Cemetery 002
(3) Graves for sale, Linwood Section, two together, one single - asking $700/each. For more information, please call Josephine Ruth at H: 726-6990, C: 546-4396 or W: 727-1926
Elmhurst Cemetery 003
(2) Companion Crypts in Elmhurst Cemetery. I am asking $4,500 for both crypts, a $5,800 value. This includes the deed transfer fee. Feel free to call for any additional information: Tom Henry (252) 638-5837
Elmhurst Cemetery 004
(3) graves for sale in Elmhurst Cemetery, Lynwood Section, $850/each. If interested, call Mrs. Josephine Ruth at 815-727-1926 or 815-546-4396.
Elmhurst Cemetery 005
Two (2) graves for sale located at Elmhurst Cemetery, Joliet Illinois. Selling the two lots together for $1,800 for the pair. Lots are located in the Garden Section, Lot 168, graves #1 and #2. Seller will pay all fees and transfer fee. If interested please contact Jo Ann at 815-478-3991 or contact via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Elmhurst Cemetery 006
Two (2) graves for sale at Elmhurst Cemetery, Joliet, Illinois. They are in the Garden Section, lot #321, graves five (5) and six (6). Seller will pay all fees. One grave will cost $1,000.00 (one thousand dollars) or two graves will cost $1,900.00 (One thousand nine hundred dollars). If interested, call Linda at 815-741-2857 and leave a message.
Elmhurst Cemetery 007
Niche for sale at Elmhurst Cemetery Joliet IL.
Regular Price $1695 sale price $1200.
Contact Bob Augustine @ 815/973-4771 or email email@example.com
Mt. Olivet Cemetery 001
(2) in-ground burial spaces, side-by-side, Lot 1, Block 3, Section 11, Graves 1 & 2. I am asking $1,250.00 for both, plus deed and transfer fees. Valued at $2,500.00. For additional information, please call Deneen at 928-302-4789.
St. Cyril & Methodius Cemetery, Joliet
FIVE cemetery lots together. St. Cyril & Methodius Cemetery in Joliet; North Lot, Section X #’s 13-14-15-16-17. $750.00 each or 15% discount when buying more than one. Seller pays the transfer fee. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Woodlawn Memorial Park Cemetery 001 Joliet, IL.
Cantigny Post VFW is trying to raise revenue to improve their facility. They are selling 15 grave spaces that they own in prime sections of this cemetery. Current value to purchase these lots which includes, lot cost ($2970.75), perpetual care fee ($534.25) and the transfer fee of ($150.00) totals ($3,495.00) per lot.
To raise money for capital improvements and operations they will accept a donation of $2,300.00 per lot.
Grave spaces in these location are difficult if not impossible to find please call Lou Smith, Jr. at 815-722-5398 or for quicker response you may email at: email@example.com
Woodlawn Memorial Park 002
(2) Lawn Crypts in the Rugged Cross section of beautiful Woodlawn Cemetery. These lawn crypts are valued at $4995 each. One opening and closing (Mon-Fri) valued at $1320. Transfer fee of $175. Total value is $11,485. We are asking $8000 OBO. Please contact Judy @ 812-701-2639 or Mike @ 812-701-2601
Woodlawn Memorial Park 003
I have (2) Mausoleum Crypts inside the chapel building that I or my family are not going to use. The market price for comparable crypts are $12,600 today. I am asking $8,000 for both crypts. Feel free to call for any additional information: John 815-729-9140
Woodlawn Memorial Park 004
(2) Mausoleum Crypts - I am asking $10,000 for both crypts. Feel free to call for any additional information: Bill Parduck 928-240-2830
Woodlawn Memorial Park I 005
Lot 97C, spaces 1&2. Valued at $3,799.99 each. Selling for $3200.00 Each. Seller pays transfer fees. Please contact Cindy or Harry at 815-518-5023.
Woodlawn Memorial Park 006
(2) Cemetery in-ground burial spaces in the Garden of Valor veteran section. I am asking $1,200/space. Feel free to call for any additional information: Gary Cole 815-729-2305
Woodlawn Memorial Park 007
Woodlawn Memorial Park Mausoleum Crypts – (1) Mausoleum Crypt outside that I am not going to use. The location is St. Luke, Level 5-C, lettering, opening/closing and one entombment, Monday thru Friday included. I am asking $4,500. If interested, I will meet you at the cemetery to complete the transaction. Feel free to call for any additional information: (815) 603-9532
Woodlawn Memorial Park 008
(2) Cemetery in-ground burial spaces in the Garden of Valor veteran section. I am asking $2,000 for both spaces, which includes the deed transfer fee. Retail $2,800. Feel free to call for any additional information: Chuck and MaryAnn Holl (815)723-4788
Woodlawn Memorial Park 009
(2) Mausoleum Crypts For Sale $20,000 for both - side by side, 2nd level in the beautiful main chapel. Includes: Double crypt, lettering, emblems, vase, light, opening/closing and entombment fees. This area is Sold Out! We will also pay transfer fees. Call Frank or Nancy Budzinski at 815-280-5478 for more information.
Woodlawn Memorial Park 010
(2) Cemetery in-ground burial spaces, Lot 15-A, graves 1 & 2 in the Garden of Memories section. I am asking $2,000, value $4,200. Feel free to call for any additional information: Charles and Jane Klein (309) 808-3008
Woodlawn Memorial Park 011
2 Plots in Garden of Our Savior - Woodlawn Memorial Gardens
2 Vaults-1 Double Bronze marker
Value as of July 2018 = $12,500
Willing to discount package to $8,000 and pay all fees for transfer.
Contact Kimberly Apgar at 815-474-9218
Woodlawn Memorial Park 012
(2) Cremation Urn niches - Section: Chapel of Peace, Location: Indoor Mausoleum, Type: Side-by-Side, includes (2) Plaques. A $6,120 value for $5,100. Feel free to call for any additional information: John Gurka (815) 723-0292
Woodlawn Memorial Park 013
2 Burial Spaces in Section 9, Lot 480, Spaces 1-2
Asking $ 3,200 each (negotiable). Call Don at 714-974-9640
Woodlawn Memorial Park 014
(4) Burial Spaces in the Garden of Prayer, Lot 58B, Graves 1-4, asking $2,300 each. Call Barbara for more information: (618) 616-2824.
Woodlawn Memorial Park II 015
Two burial spaces located under a beautiful tree in Section J of Woodlawn Memorial Park II, the former Hills of Rest Cemetery. These graves, which have been in our family for many years, are in a beautiful section of the cemetery where prime property is no longer available. Asking price is $3,495.00 per grave and must be purchased together. Seller will pay any administrative costs associated with the sale and transfer of these burial rights.
Contact Paula at 815-791-5784 for more information.
Woodlawn Memorial Park 019
(2) Burial Spaces in the desirable Garden of Our Savior section of Woodlawn Memorial Park, including (2) Ascon (lined protective) burial vaults and (1) flush level, bronze double market with vase. Asking $3,900.00 plus cemetery transfer fee. Please contact Don Larson at 815-729-9322 for more information.
Woodlawn Memorial Park 020
(4) Cemetery spaces in the premier Section 8. Monuments and headstones are permitted. Value $2,995 for each space. Asking $1,500.00 Will sell 2 spaces together or best offer for all 4 (Lot 494, Space 3, Lot 493, Space 1,2,3). Call George (480-227-9876) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Woodlawn Memorial Park 021
(2) Graves and (1) full size burial vault for sale in the St. George section of Woodlawn Memorial Park Cemetery in Joliet. CMV each grave is currently $2,395. Will sacrifice for $3,500 or reasonable offer. Call Bob for more information at (815) 955-3405.
Woodlawn Memorial Park 022
(2) plots available, located near Hills of Rest. Asking $900.00/ea., plus transfer fee of $175.00. For more information, call Jim at 847-676-5850.
Woodlawn Memorial Park II 023
(2) graves for sale in Woodlawn Memorial Park II, Section E, Lot 284, Graves 1 and 3. Asking $1,450.00 per grave. For more information, call Bonnie Roberts at 214-715-1852.
Woodlawn Memorial Park II 024
(2) spaces and (2) burial vaults for sale in Woodlawn Memorial Park II, Veterans Section. Asking $4,495.00. Will include for free (1) single grave marker and vase. For more information, please call 815-725-1635 or 815-325-1147.
Woodlawn Memorial Park I 025
(4) graves available Masonic Section Spaces 1 & 2 and 4 & 5, section 8, lot 252, we will sell (2) graves if requested. The retail value today is $2500.00 per grave. We are willing to sell for $1500.00 per grave or best offer, however you must pay the cemetery deed transfer fee. For more information you may contact Max or Sharon Turner at phone (217) 741-1488 or (217) 741-9797 or email us at email@example.com
Woodlawn Memorial Park II 26 (Former Hills of Rest Cemetery)
2 Prime Lots at Woodlawn Memorial Park II Hills of Rest
Lot 39 Section 8 Spaces 2,3 $4,100.00 each
Contact Terry Fenoglio by phone or email. (815) 370-4482
Woodlawn Memorial Park II 27
(Former Hills of Rest Cemetery)
Three adjoining graves in Woodlawn Memorial Park II, Section E, with monument privilege, being offered for $1,500.00 each, or $4,200.00 for all three graves. Seller will pay the cemetery transfer fee. Retail value is $2,495.00 per grave. Contact Sharon at 815-600-3420.
Woodlawn Memorial Park I 28
Two prime cemetery lots in Woodlawn Memorial Park, Joliet, IL available for purchase.
Spaces 1 & 2 in the Garden of Prayer, Lot 72B are currently valued
at $3050 each and my price for both is $5400.00 which will include the Deed transfer fee. The future interment fee however, is not included with the property purchase. Please call Barbara at (802) 457-4973 with questions or for further details.
Woodlawn Memorial Park Cemetery I 29
I have two plots in Lot 27 B at Woodlawn Memorial Park in the Garden of Our Savior. Value of each grave is approximately $3500. We are interested in selling the two together for $3000. There will be an additional transfer of paperwork fee of $249 per grave. Please contact Michael Crampton, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 630-774-4569.
Woodlawn Memorial Park I 30
Two graves complete with burial vaults, installation, opening and closings located at Woodlawn Memorial Park in the Garden of Good Shepherd Section, Lot 295B, spaces 2-3. This a complete package asking $6500.00 each. Contact Glen for further details (715) 927-4756. In addition I have (2) additional graves in a separate section in the Garden of Good Shepherd Section, Lot 274B, Spaces 3-4. Asking $3000.00. Contact Glen for further details (715) 927-4756.
Holy Cross Cemetery 001
Crest Hill IL
Holy Cross Cemetery at 2219 Theodore Street in Crest Hill, Illinois. We are selling all four plots for $1,600. They are Plots 1, 5, 7 and 8 in Lot 327. We do not want to sell them individually, but rather they are to be sold all at one time. Please contact Chet at 713-871-1600 for more information.
Holy Cross Cemetery 002 Crest Hill, IL.
Two adjacent graves for sale at Holy Cross Cemetery on Theodore St. in Joliet. Quiet area at west end of this quaint cemetery. Call Norb at (815) 725-8087 for further information. Price is negotiable.
Resurrection Cemetery 000
Two graves in the Holy Family Block, Section 7, Lot 374, graves #3 and 4 . Asking $1,400 for both, plus $150 processing and recording fee. Contact James at 352-688-9224
Resurrection Mausoleum Companion Crypts 001
Companion Crypt (for two caskets) located in the main chapel building Blessed Virgin Section. If you enter the main door turn right, Crypts will be located on the left hand side bottom row 104A. This area is SOLD OUT. The value today if they were available, according to the cemetery would be $19,000.00. I am asking $17,000.00 and I will pay all of the cemetery paperwork and transfer fees for the new owners. If you are interested please contact Richard Gagliardo at (815) 693-9360. The transaction will take place at either the funeral home or the cemetery based on the value of the transaction.
Resurrection Cemetery 002
200 W. Romeo Road Romeoville IL 60446
(2) Cemetery in-ground burial spaces in the St. Joseph section 82, Lots 2-3. Asking $800 for each space. Buyer assumes deed transfer fee. Retail $1,100/space. Feel free to call for any additional information:
Charles or Marjorie 815-725-3421
Resurrection Cemetery 003
Double crypts, upper tier of Main Chapel building. Sacred Heart section, Crypt 20, Tier E. Retail value $12,000. Asking $8,000 OBO. Please call Louise for more information at 815-254-2598
Resurrection Cemetery 004
200 W. Romeo Road Romeoville IL 60446
For Sale: (2) Burial Spaces located near entrance in Section 7, Ascension Shrine, valued at $2,200, asking $2,000/both or will sell (1) for $1,000. Call (815) 722-2646 and leave a message for Jean Lambeth
Resurrection Cemetery 005
200 W. Romeo Road Romeoville IL 60446
For Sale in Resurrection Cemetery, Romeoville: Three burial plots in St. Joseph Shrine, Section 5, Lot 83, Spaces 10, 11, and 12. Asking $2100 total for all three, this a $1200 savings over the cemetery's price. Buyer to pay deed transfer fees (estimated to be approx. $150). Contact Ray @ 815-351-3032 between 8:00AM and 9:00PM.
Resurrection Cemetery 006
200 W. Romeo Road Romeoville IL 60446
For Sale in Holy Family Section (7): Four (4) burial spaces, southeast corner near road. Lot 670, plots 1, 2, 7, 8. Asking $3,200 for all; $1,800 for two (easily separable); or best offer. Cemetery price is $1,100 apiece. Seller will pay Transfer Fees. Please contact Richard at 708-747-7868 or Beth at B0707@aol.com for more information
Resurrection Cemetery 007
(2) spaces in Section 7, Ascension Shrine Area, special price $1,500 total, a value of $2,200. Please leave a message for Jean (815) 722-2646.
Resurrection Cemetery 008
(3) spaces in Section 5, St. Joseph Area, Lot 273, asking price $1,000 each ($1,200 retail value). Please contact Tom Jurkovich (815) 729-0884.
Resurrection Cemetery 009
Companion Crypt located at the mausoleum on Patio B, Tier D, Crypt #115. The value of this crypt today is $18, 000. Seller will sacrifice at $13,000 and pay deed transfer fee. Please contact Louise Parthun at 815-744-1278 for more information.
Resurrection Cemetery 010
Desirable location in Lot 499 of Our Lady Section 6 Graves 4 and 5. Retail value $1200.00 each grave will sacrifice at $1,500 for BOTH GRAVES or may consider any reasonable offer. Deed transfer fee is negotiable. Barbara Bizotti (727) 642-4215.
Re Posted 3/16/2017
Resurrection Cemetery 011
(2) Graves available and will not separate located in the Shrine of St. Anne in Section 8 Lot 75 spaces 5 and 6 which has a retail value of $1,200.00 per grave or $2,400.00 plus deed transfer fee. This family is asking $700.00 per grave or $1,400.00 dollars plus deed transfer fee total. For more information you may contact Mrs. Colonna at (815) 726-2817
Resurrection Mausoleum Companion Crypts
Two (2) Companion Crypts at Resurrection Chapel Mausoleum in Romeoville, Illinois for sale. These are a true companion Mausoleum location exterior patio B #103. The entombment fee per interment of $1500.00 as of today and is not included in this offer. We are asking for $10,000.00 total and are willing to include the $3,000.00 interment fee if a full offer is made. The value if purchased today would be $ 17,000.00 according to the cemetery without the interment fee. If you have any questions you can contact me at 815-347-6624 or email email@example.com thank you Elaine Gloeckner.
Resurrection Cemetery two grave spaces available.
Two adjacent plots in Holy Family Section 7, lot 426, spaces 5 & 6.
Asking $900 each or $1,400 for both.
If interested please
Email: ckucer@ att.net
or call (815) 467-4571
OUT OF THE AREA CEMETERY PROPERTIES
Oak Lawn, Illinois
Chapel Hill Gardens South
1133 S. Central Ave
Oak Lawn, Illinois 60453
For sale (2) cemetery lots Section 8, Lot 542-D Spaces 3 and 4 included with this sale the current owner will pay the deed transfer fee. The current value of these two lots according to the cemetery price list is $10,000.00 for both. This U.S. Air Force Korean war veteran and his wife are not going to use them and are offering them for sale for $4,000.00 for both graves. For more information please call Richard at 815-741-9074.
OAK LAWN, IL
CHAPEL HILL GARDENS
TWO cemetery lots together, Garden of Apostles, Section 7, Lot No. 32-A, Units 1-2.
Cemetery price is $3,695.00 each for a total of $7,390.00. Will sell for $1,500.00 for BOTH lots together. Transfer fees and endowment fee of $250.00 and $50.00 equaling $300.00 (total for both lots together) to be paid to cemetery, and transaction will be handled there. Please contact Janice Johnson at 815/521-0126.